As a Senio Project Manager toy will make a significant impact on the organization, ensuring projects stay on budget, meet deadlines, and uphold quality standards. As a key member of our team, you will oversee major IT integration and upgrade projects, including the management of third-party contributions and rollout to our business.
- Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Work Arrangement: Opportunity for Hybrid Work
- Compensation Package: Competitive Salary, Contributions to Pension Plan, Generous Annual Leave Allowance, and Employee Discounts
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a Senior IT Project or Program Manager role.
- Proven track record of managing multiple IT projects involving cloud and on-premises infrastructure, third-party platform integrations, and upgrades
- Project Management qualification: PMP, Scrum Master Certification, Prince2.
- Competence in large-scale, high-impact project rollouts with varying levels of complexity, coordinating multiple third parties.
- Experience transitioning new and updated services to support teams within IT.
- Exceptional project management skills with knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
- Experience with full project lifecycles using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Background in regulated industries is a plus.