RealTime is looking for an IT Field Service Engineer to join the Professional Services Team within a Software company. This role is to provide senior technical support on software, hardware and systems in line with SLAs to a high level of expertise. This is a field role. As this role will involve client site visits own transport and driving license are essential.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Carry out site surveys and liaise with on-site contractors to agree on requirements.
- Installation, testing, and configuration of networks and computer hardware, per Company standards and procedures.
- Planned and regular maintenance of all on-site equipment.
- Provide the site with any additional information or training. Advise users on the basic operation of equipment.
- Provide the manager with regular updates on progress, details of any other relevant issues, or further action to be taken.
- Diagnose and/or repair faults to component level and effect repair on site or remove to workshop for more thorough repair.
- Carry out software and hardware upgrades on site
- Full and detailed completion of all appropriate paperwork.
- Present a positive Company image.
- Provide a timely, polite and efficient service.